Regular Contributor

Xfinity "Free TV Week" Nov. 2021

Xfinity is having "Free TV Week" Nov. 23-29, 2021.  Included are HBOMax, Starz, EPIX and Peacock.  You can either type "free tv week" with your remote or say "free tv week" into your remote's voice command and get more information.

Honored Contributor

Re: Xfinity "Free TV Week" Nov. 2021

I think we already get Epix and Peacock free all the time. I also get Netflix free with my XF, but not HBO or Max HBO. Thanks

Honored Contributor

I get all of those except they took STARZ and Cinemax away from me.  Wanted to charge $10 each a month for them.  Also $10 for TCM; which I reluctantly agreed. I do get Netflix and others, but I think we are paying for the loss of customers.  I'd rather have STARZ than Netflix.  

They took my "Loyal Customer" benefit away, too.  That made me very angry.  "Nothing for those who tell Verizon to shove it when they come to their doors begging to sign up?"  "NO!"  "Why should I stick around, then?"  Silence.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you!  I get some of these already but not all!  I kept seeing advertising for the free week but could never find out when!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if HULU is included?  The last time a free week was offered, I binge watched, in about 3 days and nights, every season of "Handmaid's Tale."   Dying to watch the latest season.

Honored Contributor

I lost TCM 2 years ago, but refuse to pay for it. I really dont miss it, most of what they show, I have seen so many times already. I am enjoying Screen Pix and Fox Movie Channel, both of which are commercial free much of the time. 

Esteemed Contributor

You can also get Peacock if you have xfinity.  It's free.  Movies, TV, sports.

If you have the box and a smart TV it is already included. If you don't, they will give you the box for peacock free for all your devices.

I have been watching Yellowstone, which I don't care for on it.

Regular Contributor

Having browsed at what is available on Free TV Week, I am going to watch Hacks on HBOMax, and I think a few of the episodes of Succession (not enough time to watch them all).  Also, I recommend highly Chernobyl if you are searching for something to watch.

Honored Contributor

Don't have Xfinity.  We have FIOS.  Right now I have all of the movie channels free (for a year anyway)  The only stream we have is Netflix.  I have HBO Max (because I have the regular HBO)  But htat goes away if we don't get HBO next year.  I like HBO Max a lot!  Might get that after the freebie runs out.  Still on the mat for getting  either Acorn or BritBox. 

Respected Contributor

I have Xfinity Cable but every time they offer these free days for pay services I can never get them.  Either you can only do it with a more expensive package or it's only for streaming.  I don't have either.  Smiley Sad