Respected Contributor

Xfinity Watchathon thru May 17th

Let the binge watching begin!!!  Free programming on HBO, Starz, Showtime and Hulu.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Xfinity Watchathon thru May 17th

I will be binge watching all week. Just started "Little Fires Everywhere". I love these free/watchathon weeks. 

Trusted Contributor

@Diva on The Q Thanks for the reminder - love that we can catch new shows to us.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colleena: You're welcome! Smiley Happy  I'm going to start watching "Little Fires Everywhere" today.  

Honored Contributor

i have been wanting to watch something on starz, but it is not coming up as free.

what do you say into your remote to get the free watchathon? did it already start?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45: The watchathon starts today. Just click on tab labeled "Watchathon Week"  to view menu.

Honored Contributor

I want to see Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star is Born, neither of these movies come up for free on HBO.  Am i doing something wrong??

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@sunshine45: The watchathon starts today. Just click on tab labeled "Watchathon Week"  to view menu.

thanks @Diva on The Q  could not find the tab, but did say free watchathon into my remote and that brought up the networks......some of which i already get.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I want to see Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star is Born, neither of these movies come up for free on HBO.  Am i doing something wrong??

@Shelbelle 

do you have a voice remote? say "free watchathon."

then scroll down and you will see FREE WATCHATHON WEEK NETWORKS......best pf hulu, peacock, showtime, hbo, starz, epix, cinemax, hitz, acorn, history channel vault, bluprint tv, dog tv, lifetime movie club, pantaya, playkids, a&e, lifetime, afro, aspire, cinelatino, cinema dinamita, cine mexicano, gma pinoy tv, viendo movies, vh1, impact, kanal d, pasiones, and more.....

choose hbo and then scroll down to movies (i am showing 1129 under the view all tab. i am seeing bohemian rhapsody in there and not too far down. unfortunately they are not really organized.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle  I just said "a star is born" in to my remote and it comes up "play free to me" . It should be there for you.