Respected Contributor

Wyatt's gaul is never ending! (B&B)

Just watched the first couple if minutes and Wyatt has already ticked me off.....telling daddy that he wants to have him throw Liam out of the cliff house so he can move in with Hope!! He's more like his mother everyday.
Valued Contributor

Re: Wyatt's gaul is never ending! (B&B)

I just posted a comment on the Bold & Beautiful thread. Ridiculous story line. Nobody takes someone's fiancé and then has the gall to go take where they live!!

Honored Contributor

Grrrrrgh, I just wanted to reach through my tv screen and pop Wyatt across the head. He just assumes that Liam had to give up the beach house because he told Bill that he wanted it. The nerve of him assuming that Hope even WANTS to live there.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I wish they'd move on they have gone on too far with Wyatt, Hope and Liam .... enough already! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

BTW .... is Charlie guarding the Diamond? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

It's very obvious that B&B and Y&R have lost soooo many viewers. Why? As I watch TV during the day (I don't work) I can't tell you how many times (at least 3 times at least 3 to 4 (or more) times per daytime advertisements for these two soaps. I've seen the advertisements on cable channels too.

People aren't watching these shows close to as much (not anywhere near as much) as they used to. I'm convinced (from reading the internet, various websites) that people are sick of these story lines.

Everywhere people who always (for years) watched these shows (like me) and some of you, stopped watching (if not every day just here and there now).

I can speak for myself. I don't watch B&B much at all anymore. I'd been vacuuming and came into the room from where I'd walk in now and then to see Malcome (otherwise known as Shemar Moore) just to gaze on him, I think he's beautiful. I saw here where he was asking Bill if he could live in the house where Liam now lives.

Then I leave the room, disgusted, and come back in later to see Wyatt telling Liam he should live in Liam's house and Liam needs to move out! I wasn't surprised because I read here where someone said something like, "I don't think Liam should give in to Wyatt".

This show just gets more ignorant as time goes on!

I'll go over to Y&R to gripe about that show. B&B has lost me. The reason I tune in for 3 or 4 minutes is because I either still have it on that channel or I want to see enough so I can gripe on here with you guys.