Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! Just read where Camille Grammar gets 50% of Kelsey's 401K!

kelsey has seven children.......three are with his current wife.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/new-york-fashion-week-kelsey-grammer-camille-grammer-daughter-...

(mason grammer walks during fall fashion week 2017)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 Wow! I had no idea he had that many children.....I also just read where Alex Baldwin's wife is pregnant again! I think that will be his 5th child, her 4th.....

Honored Contributor

I thought they were divorced a long time ago?  Don't understand?

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

They were married for approximately 13 years, and have 2 children.....She, in addition to what she got originally, also get 1/2 of his 401K.......Wow!!!!!!!!  That is a huge hunk of money.....BTW she is engaged as well........ 

@CANDLEQUEEN

Not the least bit surprising ... this is quite common. 

I think Camille was smart enough to realize that since he had another woman, already pregnant and wanting to get married, Kelsey was very willing to negotiate anything just to get out.   He's a real jack azz, so I'm glad she got whatever it was she got.

Super Contributor

I don’t think any of us know either of them. 😉

I certainly don’t condone cheating, but, who knows what their marriage was like.  Get out before you get winky with someone else.  Sometimes, relationships just end, but,morality aside, I’m way too lazy, and not clever enough, to have two going at once😀

I loved Kelsey, in both Cheers and Frasier.  Two great comedies with wonderful ensemble casts! 

Valued Contributor

I think in most cases you're lucky just to get out of the marriage. I got 50 percent of nothing. And sometimes in a bad marriage you're lucky to get that.

Valued Contributor

Our state has "no fault divorce", and everything is split 50/50, so half of the 401K would be the norm.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids

I have not listened to Bill in the morning in over a year, but he is still co-owner of a center for surrogate parenting. The last high profile person that I can recall him speaking about I want to say was when Mitt Romney was running for president. One of his kids used the center.

Esteemed Contributor

She deserves 50%, staying with that doofus for l4 years and bearing his children.

A gold digger would be someone staying a year and collecting. Neither are paradigms of virtue.

Respected Contributor

Good for her!