Honored Contributor

Wow! Just read where Camille Grammar gets 50% of Kelsey's 401K!

They were married for approximately 13 years, and have 2 children.....She, in addition to what she got originally, also get 1/2 of his 401K.......Wow!!!!!!!!  That is a huge hunk of money.....BTW she is engaged as well........ 

Respected Contributor

Re: Wow! Just read where Camille Grammar gets 50% of Kelsey's 401K!

I saw that too, @CANDLEQUEEN. I read the article (on Yahoo) & the comments I bothered to look at were all negative, calling her a gold-digger. I doubt any of them knew who she was, but we do!  Smiley LOL

As far as I'm concerned, Kelsey is a real jerk, and I'm happy for her...tho in truth, I don't much care either way, 'cause she'll be fine.

Muddling through...
Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  Very interesting, indeed.  I remember her on the Housewive's Reunion I believe, she said she got a very lucrative settlement.

I believe in some states, it's the law to split the 401K.

I haven't followed her since leaving the housewife show, didn't know she had a hubby-to-be.  I think she had cancer a couple of years ago, too.

Happy to hear she's doing well.

Honored Contributor

she will be fine, his current wife will be fine, and he will be fine.

she had a GREAT lawyer!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

that is what I was reading as well. Apparently Kelsey married the woman he was cheating with two weeks after his divorce from Camille became final.....What a jerk.......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When i lived in So. Cal. for over 60 of my years, Bill Handel, a morning talk show host of at least 20 years on KFI AM, was a co-owner of the Center for Surrogate Parenting with the permissions of the clients, he told the story of how he helped Camille and that (dirt bag) Kelsey have their 2 children. It was actually a very nice story.

I think KG is a first rate bu** head. Never watch her on the housewives show.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

that is what I was reading as well. Apparently Kelsey married the woman he was cheating with two weeks after his divorce from Camille became final.....What a jerk.......

And I'm sure the new wife, who is young enough to be his daughter, fell in love with his winning personality and his $$ had nothing to do with it. 

I agree what a jerk...I am not a fan of his at all.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

And wasn't the new wife pregnant at the time?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

And wasn't the new wife pregnant at the time?

@Pearlee, yes, she was.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A spouse is entitled here to half of a 401(k) as well.   

I have a couple of friends who are divorced and they received half of their husbands 401(k).  I have another friend who signed a release giving up her right to her husband's half. She didn't feel right taking that money.