Honored Contributor

Wow! Just read that Chicago Med has a cast shakeup!!!!

[ Edited ]

Natalie and April will not be returning next season is what is being reported!!!!!! Interesting that they would get rid of both of them! April, I can see going back to school will be how she is probably written off.

I wonder though for Natalie if she gets caught stealing those meds for her mom is how it will play out!!!!

I like both of the characters, I did read where Yaya Dacosta has already landed another role in another new series coming to Fox...... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! Just read that Chicago Med has a cast shakeup!!!!

"Med" is my least favorite of the three "Chicago" shows, so I can't say that I'll miss either.

April is tolerable, but I never did like Natalie.

Honored Contributor

Too bad Halsted isn't leaving.  I've had more than enough of him.

Honored Contributor

Wow, that is a shakeup, I was so upset when Connor didnt return. 

Respected Contributor

i won't miss Natalie. she seems very bland and will probably go off and be with her mom. I like april, usually. And yes, halstead can go. asap.

i do think they need to shake it up, with some new interns or nurses, etc.

Honored Contributor

Maybe with new cast members it won't be so much of a soap opera.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no! Rats! I wonder if it has anything to do with negative comments about both April and Natalie on FaceBook? There's a lot of comments on there that will say that they don't like Natalie or April, they have bad attitudes, etc. It makes you wonder if the actresses themselves wanted to leave the shell, or if the writers made them so unlikable, that the comments reflect it.

Honored Contributor

I've had always really liked April, but Natalie, I never warmed up to....Yaya Dacosta(April) has already landed another gig on a new show premiering on Fox next season!

Honored Contributor

After seeing last nights episode, I wonder if Natalie ends up in trouble and loses her license or if she ends up so depressed over what she did with her mom that she quits and moves on?

I have said for quite awhile that all of these characters on this show with the exception of Dr. Charles and Sharon, are some of the most unlikable group of doctors.  I'd have to think in any real life setting they all would have been fired for what they do. 

I can see April leaving as well to go to school.  Maybe she can take Maggie with her.  She really went off the rails with the situation with her daughter.  I'm guessing Dean may be gone as well.   

Honored Contributor

Maybe the cast members who are leaving are leaving of their own accord.  Maybe their contract came up for renewal and they were ready to move on for whatever reason.  Could be that Yaya was already looking at this other opportunity.