Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! Just read that Chicago Med has a cast shakeup!!!!

I cant understand the advice Maggie gave to her daughter to do a procedure on her own, she knows better. So glad Sharon already has it all figured out. 

What were the 2 bottles that Dean threw out, were we supposed to know what they were??

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I cant understand the advice Maggie gave to her daughter to do a procedure on her own, she knows better. So glad Sharon already has it all figured out. 

What were the 2 bottles that Dean threw out, were we supposed to know what they were??

@Shelbelle   The bottles that Dean threw out were morphine.  He must have given them to his patient to put him out so he could operate.  That was my interpretation anyway.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Hmm.  I would rather they keep Natalie and dump Halstead.     

I'm liking Natalie and Crocket Marcel together, but who knows what new story lines are planned for next season.   IRL People come and go in hospitals all the time, so no reason changes shouldn't be happening.   

I just hope their replacements actually enhance the cast and the show.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle I too am shocked that Maggie would act so recklessly. That doesn't seem like her at all, I think she really needs to remove herself from this situation ASAP!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   The bottles that Dean threw out were morphine.  He must have given them to his patient to put him out so he could operate.  That was my interpretation anyway.

@NickNack 

Well, that makes sense but I first suspected Dean had stolen the morphine for himself.

Esteemed Contributor

That amount of morphine (2 bottles) would have killed the patient.  I think Dean stole them for his own use as he struggles with PTSD and then threw them out, which was also horrifying 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

That amount of morphine (2 bottles) would have killed the patient.  I think Dean stole them for his own use as he struggles with PTSD and then threw them out, which was also horrifying 

@MamaWick 

I rewound that scene and couldn't tell if the bottles were full or empty.

Super Contributor

They are leaving on their own accord.  I believe they both have new shows. I was unable to post a link.