Super Contributor

Would someone kindly tell me where the General Hospital and other such threads have been moved to ? Thank you very much

Can't find those threads, don't know where to look. I've tried all of the places shown, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for your assistance. Smile

Respected Contributor

Re: Would someone kindly tell me where the General Hospital and other such threads have been moved to ? Thank you very much

Honored Contributor

Re: Would someone kindly tell me where the General Hospital and other such threads have been moved to ? Thank you very much

Hi, Remee! Based on your thread in Viewpoints, I think your browser has a problem and you're not seeing all of the community forums and threads.

My guess is you need to delete your browser's cookies, cache, website data. Then relaunch the browser. Doing that regularly can help you avoid numerous problems (I do it at least once a day). Every time they play around with this particular website, it can cause problems.

If that doesn't work, try a different browser or check back to see if someone here can offer additional help.

hth!Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Regular Contributor

I have same problem

Respected Contributor

On 9/26/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, Remee! Based on your thread in Viewpoints, I think your browser has a problem and you're not seeing all of the community forums and threads.

My guess is you need to delete your browser's cookies, cache, website data. Then relaunch the browser. Doing that regularly can help you avoid numerous problems (I do it at least once a day). Every time they play around with this particular website, it can cause problems.

If that doesn't work, try a different browser or check back to see if someone here can offer additional help.

hth!Smile

Well if that is what you are saying than this person Remee can see these post.

They are not acknowledge even on their own post....

if you can see this under TV talk on the right side click one of those labels see if it helps

SEARCH Forum thread, Blog

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Javala-la said:
On 9/26/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, <em>Remee</em>! Based on your thread in Viewpoints, I think your browser has a problem and you're not seeing all of the community forums and threads.

hth!Smile

Well if that is what you are saying than this person Remee can see these post.

They are not acknowledge even on their own post....

if you can see this under TV talk on the right side click one of those labels see if it helps

SEARCH Forum thread, Blog

Hi, Javala-la!Smile The problem was that Remee couldn't see all the forums and sub-forums listed at the side, nor could she see most of the threads. She responded on another thread thanking all who helped and saying it definitely was a browser problem.

All is well now.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova