Valued Contributor

Anyone watch last night? The chefs have all been on other seasons. Some I remembered and some not. I love Michael Symon so I will probably watch because of him. I like his show too. Can't remember the name off hand but it's something like Symon Cooks Dinner.

cookin

Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak Years ago when this series first started I did watch. After a few years it just got old. The silliness, the fake histrionics, blah blah blah. And I frankly don't care for Anne Burrell.

I tried to watch one season but Bobby Flay was on and  I just cannot stand him.

I hope you enjoy it. I always did like Michael Symon and enjoyed him on Iron Chef America.

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for it, I usually look forward to each season.

Those cooks were booted off for good reason.

Some of them are even more obnoxious than the first time.

This is one I can skip

Respected Contributor

Re: Worst Cooks

[ Edited ]

I am watching it for Michael Symon and the contestants but not for Anne Burrell. Can't stand her and every time she loses the whole competition I cheer!

These WCA obviously have not changed.  They are still clueless especially Joey. 

I can't believe on the first show noone went home?  Give me a break.

Honored Contributor

It's fun to watch --- just silly and crazy!  I don't mind AB and I always enjoy the guest judges she has on.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

It's fun to watch --- just silly and crazy!  I don't mind AB and I always enjoy the guest judges she has on.  

@AngelPuppy1 

I totally agree.  Did you watch any of the celeb ones?  I didn't watch last year since I didn't know any of them but have watched previous ones.  Those are fun too.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET 

Oh, yeah!  I enjoy all of them.  So much fun!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin