Honored Contributor

I got sick of Fieri and Irvine years ago and you couldn't pay me to watch Flay. The biggest ego (for reasons unknown to me) on FN. And Barefoot Contessa, my DH just couldn't stand her.

Alton got way too boring for me.

Respected Contributor

I watch this every season it comes on and also the celeb edition which I think is more enjoyable even though I can't stand Anne.  I like Bobby the best ad think Alton is a good judge of food.  I love his deadpan humor. 

Honored Contributor

I like Alton a lot.  I haven't seen this new show for this year yet.  I usually skip till the last few shows.  I like the kids baking show better.  The one with Valerie Bertaneli and Duff Goldman.  The kids usually aren't obnoxious and the hosts have a sense of humor. 

Honored Contributor

I laughed so hard DD came in to check on me!

I don't think it's as much scripted as it is a formula.

I love Chef Anne, wish she still had her cooking show but I'll take this.

Not a huge fan of Alton, my favorite was Tyler Florence.   He seemed to have fun with it all.

Alton strikes me as a guy who does better alone, not with a partner.

If you are a fan, then you will enjoy this season.   The first few episodes are bizarre, there are some real characters on the teams.  It will eventually settle down a bit but still be fun.

Maybe Alton will loosen up.

Respected Contributor

One of my kids started watching this show and she told me her friends watch it too. Kids Baking Champion is popular too and I agree it's a good show especially with Duff and Valerie. Both of them are very good with kids. 

Worst Cooks is my favorite, however. Last season with Bobby Flay as one of the judges was too funny. He seemed completely at a loss at the utter lack of cooking skills on display including one girl trying to cut up a raw chicken with a ladle, really!?!

Regular Contributor

This is one of very few shows that makes me laugh out loud! I mean really LOUD! I don’t care if it’s fake. It entertains me to no end! in this day and age of having people’s private parts thrusted in my face on tv and the crude language, it’s refreshing to watch a show that’s not rated R.