Honored Contributor

@furbabylover -

That's sad to hear. We really don't know what a lot are like in person do we?

I read one of those entertainment things that showed celebrities we would be surprised were not nice.

Pierce Brosnan was one.😕

But I guess any of us could be not nice on certain days. You know where you just lose it and turn into a b for a while or two!

Something triggers it and yo've had it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Contributor

Loved her in Sister Act but she has changed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

@on the bay What sickened me was the hypocrisy. For someone who claims to be all about social justice, her behavior was a shameless example of a petty tyrant. When you see someone obviously getting pleasure out of publicly humilating people, it does turn your stomach.

I could not have written that better 👍🏻

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@furbabylover -

I read one of those entertainment things that showed celebrities we would be surprised were not nice.

Pierce Brosnan was one.😕

But I guess any of us could be not nice on certain days. You know where you just lose it and turn into a b for a while or two!

@on the bay @furbabylover  I've seen much 'not nice stuff' happen right here on these forums. In fact I could label it a lot worse than not nice. I also have seen it happen with people in places where it absolutely should not be happening. 

Honored Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

@on the bay What sickened me was the hypocrisy. For someone who claims to be all about social justice, her behavior was a shameless example of a petty tyrant. When you see someone obviously getting pleasure out of publicly humilating people, it does turn your stomach.

@furbabylover 

???  What are you talking about?   Is this something you witnessed first hand, or was this a story you just assumed to be true?

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@furbabylover -

Pierce Brosnan was one.😕

@on the bay 

What does that mean?  

Respected Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i have always like her movies, but once she became a political know-it-all, she became unwatchable, in any form.

Too many actors and performers taint their careers with their politics. Especially when they make it personal and alienate part of their fan base. Some people I will not watch no matter how much I loved them before they made it clear how much they hate regular people. 

Honored Contributor

Obviously, we have no idea what most other posters here do for a living.  And most people have done more than one thing in their work history, or have had different careers.  

If someone here is an accountant, for example, saying they should just stick to being an accountant, and not have any opinions about anything else is nothing short of ridiculous. 

We ALL are entitled to our opinions, regardless of what occupation we're currently working at.  

You certainly have the right to change the channel, not see that movie, or not watch that TV series.  To say someone shouldn't have opinions is ... stupid.   JMO

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I don't think she's as bright as some believe. Her misinformation over the smallest of things is remarkable. But she's never challenged or corrected. She'll state something as fact, when it's not. I had to give up on the show years ago. It seemed there were days when she'd be unable to articulate two complete sentences. Was she in a perpetual 420 loop? 

Wasn't she the one who said Jill Biden should be surgeon general. Guess it doesn't matter that she's not that kind of doctor. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Etoile308 wrote:

I don't think she's as bright as some believe. Her misinformation over the smallest of things is remarkable. But she's never challenged or corrected. She'll state something as fact, when it's not. I had to give up on the show years ago. It seemed there were days when she'd be unable to articulate two complete sentences. Was she in a perpetual 420 loop? 

Wasn't she the one who said Jill Biden should be surgeon general. Guess it doesn't matter that she's not that kind of doctor. 

@Lali1 

yes, she said that back in march 2020. she thought that dr biden had a medical degree rather than a PHD. she was told that she was wrong and quickly corrected her mistake within a few minutes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein