Valued Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I don't think she's as bright as some believe. Her misinformation over the smallest of things is remarkable. But she's never challenged or corrected. She'll state something as fact, when it's not. I had to give up on the show years ago. It seemed there were days when she'd be unable to articulate two complete sentences. Was she in a perpetual 420 loop? 

@Etoile308 

And it seems she doesn't know who is a "medical" doctor and who isn't! 😆😆😆

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Frequent Contributor
Show should be cancelled......
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I don't watch her on any talk shows and don't pay much attention to what she says or thinks!

I wouldn't take any kind of "life advice" from someone who doesn't live in the real world.

Trusted Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

It baffles me why people feel the need to defend celebs like they know them and are friends with them. The fact that she has to be corrected doesn't change that she actually thought that Jill Biden would make a good surgeon is crazy.  She knew so little about JB that she thought she was a medical doctor but she thought she would make a great surgeon general based on her lack of knowledge of her.

@Lali1 

i would defend anyone who i knew made a mistake, acknowledged that immediately, and corrected their error. after all, we are ALL humans and imperfect.

i dont profess to be a know it all and neither does she.

So her thinking she would make a Great surgeoun general was based on what? She likes her? It was an opinion based on assumption. 

On top of that it would be serious nepotism............

Respected Contributor

@Cwoldie wrote:

Why does any actress think that their personal opinions are of any interest to me?

Because of the ratings these nitwits generate for their employer, and I'm sure they get paid very nicely.

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I don't watch her on any talk shows and don't pay much attention to what she says or thinks!

I wouldn't take any kind of "life advice" from someone who doesn't live in the real world.

I believe only Meghan came from wealth and has always had people defer to her with regularity.  Had it not been for her last name, I doubt Fox would have ever been interested in hiring her.  Whatever she learned about politics was picked up by osmosis and having connections that gave her an appearance of knowing a few things.

Does anyone notice how often her eyes look over to the side as if she is looking for guidance?  I suspect her spouse is feverishly writing on a white board with prompts for her.  Often on Twitter her wording mirrors his.

Honored Contributor

Re: Woopie Goldberg

[ Edited ]

I find it quite amusing that just because they are entertainers in movies, comedy, or have been tv hosts...(thinking of not only Whoopi but Joy B as well) they have all the answers on what's right and wrong with the country and the world......😄😄🤣🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Whoopi does a great job narration the show The Con. Her voice is perfect for her kind of making fun of these stupid con artist. Politics no, she doesn't do it for me. It isn't that we disagree as much as she gets the facts wrong.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I think she is pretty good at holding it together when things get intense.  But, if you can't stand conflict, this show is definitely not for you.

Valued Contributor

@Spurt @You also can include singers and those in sports.

Many unlikely people have run and even been elected to state and city government leaders, Congress, and even...president

Clint Eastwood, Sonny Bono, Clay Aiken, Jesse Ventura, Bill Bradley, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kanye West,Cynthia Nixon are just a few. Not to mention 2 in the entertainment business who went on to became president. Who would have thought that?