Respected Contributor
Redwall, I know who you are referring too.
I like Ralph too.🙂
Highlighted
Contributor

This is a pretty sad thread.

I sense a lot of unjustified anger with respect to someone's personal life views.

Use your remote if someone with an opinion different from your own causes you

so much anguish. Channel your "energy" and do/say something helpful and positive.

Have we learned nothing in the last four years about how we might all try being nice and opening our minds to other points of view instead of just bullying?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

Trusted Contributor

@Stray wrote:
I think she’s a better actress than moderator. For me, I like to hear different view points and intelligent conversation. The View offers neither. It is one-sided, rude, nasty banter by a bunch of uninformed talentless people. Yes, I choose not to watch but am forced to endure it every two weeks when I get my nails done. I don’t know what they will even talk about now that there is a change in administration.

----

Sounds like my opinion of Fox's opinion hosts 😈

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting and trying to go off topic with politics.

Respected Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@Stray wrote:
I think she’s a better actress than moderator. For me, I like to hear different view points and intelligent conversation. The View offers neither. It is one-sided, rude, nasty banter by a bunch of uninformed talentless people. Yes, I choose not to watch but am forced to endure it every two weeks when I get my nails done. I don’t know what they will even talk about now that there is a change in administration.

----

And most on the view sound like they're puppets for cnn or msnbc. I'm not sure what the devil is all about but you also do not have to watch that. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of bible/religious quote

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@Stray wrote:

----

And most on the view sound like they're puppets for cnn or msnbc. I'm not sure what the devil is all about but you also do not have to watch that. 

@Lali1 

What the heck are you talking about????

Respected Contributor

When I watched the view today I was surprised that Whoopie seemed to have never  heard the rumor that joy brought up.

I get tired of Meghan Mccain always giving  her resume every time she gives her opinion.   To me they don't cut her off enough.

Trusted Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i have always like her movies, but once she became a political know-it-all, she became unwatchable, in any form.

@10sluvr 

I agree with your feelings about her thinking she is a political know it all, but, I never cared for her movies either. Just can't stand the woman. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.