Super Contributor

she has her own legal weed farm and business. I think she's to high sometimes when she's on air

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Whoopi on the view and movies.  I really like Sister Act.  I enjoy watching the View.  Meghan can be a little rude to listen to, I think its her tone sometimes but all in all I like the show.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@qualitygal IMO she was the only good thing in the movie "Ghost"! And loved Sister Act. I don't watch her on any talk shows and don't pay much attention to what she says or thinks!

I think her best role was in the Color Purple.

Respected Contributor

The ability and depth of people to be mean never ceases to amaze me.

Honored Contributor

another role i loved her in was in the movie corrina, corrina.....and i love me some ray liotta.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I liked Whoopie Goldberg in the movie "Ghost." Am a Patrick Swayze fan (so sad about his passing).

As far as "The View" I tried watching it, but didn't care about it or any of the other celebrities on the show. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

I never understood what people saw in her "acting".  I, personally, thought she was pretty bad so I've never been a fan.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor
I think she’s a better actress than moderator. For me, I like to hear different view points and intelligent conversation. The View offers neither. It is one-sided, rude, nasty banter by a bunch of uninformed talentless people. Yes, I choose not to watch but am forced to endure it every two weeks when I get my nails done. I don’t know what they will even talk about now that there is a change in administration.
Esteemed Contributor

@Stray wrote:
I think she’s a better actress than moderator. For me, I like to hear different view points and intelligent conversation. The View offers neither. It is one-sided, rude, nasty banter by a bunch of uninformed talentless people. Yes, I choose not to watch but am forced to endure it every two weeks when I get my nails done. I don’t know what they will even talk about now that there is a change in administration.

@Stray  I could not agree with you more 😺

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  Well said!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet