Honored Contributor

Beauty Queen from Tel Aviv, was in the Israeli Army too, just had her second daughter only 2 months ago.

Honored Contributor

Top domestic debut of all time by a female director. Yes it's not all about that, and Patty Jenkins says she doesn't want everything to be seen that way-but it's still awesome.

Over 200 million overseas. This movie has been "in development" since 1996. And Memorial Day weekend box office this year was the worst in 18 years.

I'm seeing it tomorrow. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wonder Woman

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Beauty Queen from Tel Aviv, was in the Israeli Army too, just had her second daughter only 2 months ago.

She was Miss Israel at the age of 18 and competed in the Miss Universe contest.  Maternal grandparents were Holocaust survivors.  Interesting background!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

She was Miss Israel at the age of 18 and competed in the Miss Universe contest.  Maternal grandparents were Holocaust survivors.  Interesting background!

She also served in the military. I agree with having an interesting background.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I saw a clip of her as Miss Israel. She was beautiful but she's even more beautiful now.

600_missisrael_19-reasons-gal-gadot-girl-crush.jpg

Honored Contributor

I've heard consistently good things about this movie...

Honored Contributor

96d4c70e3c18c103bc34204b67a28ad1.jpg

Respected Contributor

Beautiful actress. She did a great job. Loved Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman.

Valued Contributor

Went to see this with some friends on Saturday.  Lots of women in the theater, maybe due to Chris Pine!

Gal Gadot is quite beautiful and I think she did a good job with the lead.

That said, the 3-D sequences were annoying... and we DIDN'T see the 3-D version!  It was very obvious where they were.

Many were gratuitous and distracting.

None of us felt we cared to see the next in this franchise, but enjoyed our popcorn flick for what it was.

Honored Contributor

Thanks to those of you who mentioned that she was in the Batman vs Superman movie - I watched it last night and it was a good teaser. I kept thinking that the movie needed more WW in it! I'm looking forward to seeing WW soon.