Honored Contributor

I can't wait to see it. Some good advance buzz. I love superhero movies, high time we had this one. Directed by Patty Jenkins, she directed Monster with Charlize Theron-has done mostly tv since then. Gal Gadot plays Wonder Woman.

wonder_woman_gal_gadot-wide.jpg 

59285e791600002200ddd0fd.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Wonder Woman

[ Edited ]

I generally don't go for the superhero movies, mostly computer generated animation but I may have to see this one.   I'm intriqued by Gal Gadot.   Former beauty queen, former Israeli military.   Quite the resume.

Also wanted to add, the trailer blew me away.   That takes a lot.

Honored Contributor

@software She is intriguing. She played Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman. I never made it through that one, could only watch it for about 30 min then I was out. Never saw her.

Respected Contributor

I went into the Superman/Batman movie thinking that I wouldn't like her for some reason (not sure why- maybe still a Lynda Carter fan!) but anyway I loved her.  I thought she did a great job.  I'm looking forward to seeing this movie.  

Super Contributor

FYI

I went to school with and acted in plays with Lynda Carter.  She is really a natural beauty and looks amazing at 65!!  I have been told for 40 years that we look like sisters, don't see it but appreciate the compliments..LOL

Honored Contributor

I was a big comic book reader as a child and Wonder Woman was one of my favorite super heros. But as an adult I have absolutly no interest in super heros or Wonder woman. Did not even watch the TV series years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@MENTL Thanks for sharing that, she is a natural beauty. Was wondering how old she is, wow she looks great!

If anyone told me I looked Iike her sister I would be so flattered.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone see it over the weekend? I hope to see it this week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Did anyone see it over the weekend? I hope to see it this week.

Saw it and will agree with the critics.  Was very good.  Like all superhero movies, the final action scenes are, to me, hard to follow and choppy.  But a fine movie nonetheless.

My one complaint was that I saw it in 3D and couldn't read some things on the screen.  May have just been my eyes. 

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego Thanks  ☺