Honored Contributor

Re: Woman Who Allegedly Was Trafficked to Prince Andrew On Dateline Tonight

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Since on the subject of Epstein there is more to this story than a the discussion in this thread. The involvement of powerful people will never be brought to justice. Definitely trafficking is huge problem we see arrests are only small solution to the larger crime in the shadows of secrecy and money talks stops the end of story. 

Epstein, Did not commit suicide. Talk amongst yourselves. 

@Sweet_Serenity   Please don't take this thread off topic with a conspiracy theory. This thread is about the TV Show Dateline and the woman interviewed on it.  I would appreciate posters not "talking amongst themselves" about whether Epstein committed suicide or not.  That was decided by the coroner who ruled suicide.  If you want to discuss that please start a different thread to do it - that is not what this thread is about.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.  Why didn’t this woman expose this when it happened?  Something so heinous and they keep quiet?

@Jinlei I’ve asked the same question about all of the accusers who come forward years and decades after whatever they’re claiming is supposed to have happened. It will be interesting to hear what her reasoning is...why she kept quiet for so long. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

No conspiracy on my part. Discussion on so much more. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Pearlee 

Different thread please. Feel free to start it.  This thread is about the woman who was allegedly trafficked to Prince Andrew.

Esteemed Contributor

@bathina wrote:

Seventeen years old is a child. Children who have been molested bear no responsibility for their molestation. Dispicable, evil thinking.

@bathina If she had been “given the world” as promised, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

@Pearlee wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Pearlee 

Different thread please. Feel free to start it.  This thread is about the woman who was allegedly trafficked to Prince Andrew.

Thank you, I'm fine right here. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bathina wrote:

For it to be slanderous or defamatory, it would have to be untrue. I believe Virginia Roberts.

@bathina You believe all of them. And you think none of them had any responsibility for anything. I suspect you’re a little too close a situation like this...personally or by extension...to be objective.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@bathina wrote:

For it to be slanderous or defamatory, it would have to be untrue. I believe Virginia Roberts.

@bathina You believe all of them. And you think none of them had any responsibility for anything. I suspect you’re a little too close a situation like this...personally or by extension...to be objective.

@esmerelda   Great point.  And people who have been abused cannot be all lumped into one category; each case is different by the facts of it.  A broad brushstroke of statements should not be made. That's why I keep trying to focus on the subject of this thread which is the woman  in the Dateline interview.  

Esteemed Contributor

I, for one, admit I cannot be "objective" when I hear of powerful, grown-a-- men palling around with teenaged girls.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I, for one, admit I cannot be "objective" when I hear of powerful, grown-a-- men palling around with teenaged girls.  

Excellent post, @MoJoV.  Very succinct yet it says everything.