Trusted Contributor

Wishing My Fellow TCM Fans A Wonderful Christmas!

Have lots of movies taped! Hope to enjoy all of them in the coming days! 

Merry Christmas!

Honored Contributor

Re: Wishing My Fellow TCM Fans A Wonderful Christmas!

Thank you , @TexasMom1, and a Merry Christmas to you!  It's great to have lots of good film goodies stored up for the holiday!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @TexasMom1. It has been a great year for sharing all of our TCM favorites. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Esteemed Contributor

I’m still recuperating from surgery and TCM has definitely been my go-to escape channel. I’ve seen many of their films before but seeing them again is like visiting an old friend. I saw «Christmas in Connecticut » for the umpteenth time and enjoyed it just as much as I did before. «The Shop Around the Corner » is another beautiful film. My husband watched it with me a few nights ago and sang its praises. It was definitely an I-told-you-so moment for me.

Honored Contributor

By the way, @Vivian, how do you feel about "My Favorite Wife"?  It qualifies, in my opinion, as some of the most fun fantasy escape ever, and it's on TCM at 10:30 p.m. Eastern tonight...

Esteemed Contributor

I wish we still got TCM! I had so many good movies saved to my hard drive.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw «My Favoite Wife» years ago. I realized I had seen the remake first, « Move Over Darling,” with Doris Day and James Garner. Both movies were enjoyable. As long as you suspend credibility, you’ll have a good time.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy TCM classics year round, but especially during the holidays. This morning, I watched It Happened on 5th Avenue and right now A Holiday Affair is on in the background. Happy holidays, fellow fans.