Respected Contributor

53DFC403-533D-4AF7-BEFE-A8A9B5079F76.png

Respected Contributor

4DA980A5-E128-4D7E-8CEB-6113C5FCE702.png

Respected Contributor

I don't watch the show but my DD & her BF love it, I have looking for weeks for those oreos and today DD texted me she found them at Albertson's grocery store. I really wanted to suprise them with the oreos.

Esteemed Contributor

What a great picture!!!

@SANNA wrote:

4DA980A5-E128-4D7E-8CEB-6113C5FCE702.png

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

WINDS ARE COMING here ! LOL

@SharkE. Heck, we have the possibility of snow Saturday morning.  I thought she was referring to this big coming storm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

WINDS ARE COMING here ! LOL

@SharkE. Heck, we have the possibility of snow Saturday morning.  I thought she was referring to this big coming storm.

Snow is coming.... for sure... but on Sunday...Jon Snow... he is on the picture above !

Respected Contributor

I can't wait.  I've been watching season 1 again.   I read that there are lots of tie backs to it in the finale.  I'm going to try to watch the last few episodes from the last season.  It's been two years, after all.

Trusted Contributor

I’ve been binge watching the previous seasons of GOT to refresh my memory so I’m ready for the big finale season. Can’t wait! 

Valued Contributor

I have also been watching Season 1 and onward.I forgot more than I remembered! It seems like I can enjoy more this go around.I was always trying to remember names and what kingdom they belong. I can't tell you half of their names but I got their stories all straight. DH is watching it with me so I can't make too many comments for future episodes. 

One thing I will mention is that I didn't remember how much Joffrey was in the first season.I didn't think he came along until a few seasons in.I'm so glad for the recap.

Can't wait until Sunday!!!

Respected Contributor

@Estates wrote:

I have also been watching Season 1 and onward.I forgot more than I remembered! It seems like I can enjoy more this go around.I was always trying to remember names and what kingdom they belong. I can't tell you half of their names but I got their stories all straight. DH is watching it with me so I can't make too many comments for future episodes. 

One thing I will mention is that I didn't remember how much Joffrey was in the first season.I didn't think he came along until a few seasons in.I'm so glad for the recap.

Can't wait until Sunday!!!

I rewatched the whole thing from the beginning and love it even more!!! I hated Joffrey terribly till I met Ramsey Bolten. I am trying to remember whose flag and symbol is what and also their mottos. So far I remember Greyjoy’s “ what is dead may never die”!