Respected Contributor

I am looking forward to it.  I rejoined HBO so I can watch.  I don't have time to watch them all over before Sunday but I did watch the very last episode so that I could refresh my memory as to what was happening with everyone.  

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Just 5 more days..... I just cannot wait!  So excited about the upcoming season, so many theories, so much drama and predictions!

Who else is excited?

I'm excited, but I'll probably wait until the whole season is out bcz I can't stand waiting and have to binge the whole thing..lol

In fact, I should probably re-binge all the seasons to get ready...

Honored Contributor

-1.giftumblr_otrilhngel1so1nhno1_500.gifezgif-2-f62f08d9150a.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Quse wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Just 5 more days..... I just cannot wait!  So excited about the upcoming season, so many theories, so much drama and predictions!

Who else is excited?

I'm excited, but I'll probably wait until the whole season is out bcz I can't stand waiting and have to binge the whole thing..lol

I had not watched the series until about 8 weeks ago. I am now on season 6 and hoping to finish before the final episodes begin. I do like the GAT's which surprises me because there is a lot of violence and people brutally getting killed.  At times it is also very depressing and so many bad things happen, but I am hooked.
Valued Contributor

Re: Winter is coming! I LOVE that show! I got hubby whiskey glasses, that say I drink and I know things! He loves them. I checked out the show first, put it on for him and he was hooked. I hooked up HBO in January, so we could rewatch GOT, all the seasons, I think I enjoyed it more the second time around. By the way where can I find those Oreos?  Have not heard of them, great  treat for hubby!

Valued Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@Quse wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Who else is excited?

I had not watched the series until about 8 weeks ago. I am now on season 6 and hoping to finish before the final episodes begin. I do like the GAT's which surprises me because there is a lot of violence and people brutally getting killed.  At times it is also very depressing and so many bad things happen, but I am hooked.

It's just good..lol...I'm sad that this is the last season

Valued Contributor

@SANNA  Hubby and I finished Season 1 last night.Thanks to you,I was noticing all their flags for each familySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I thought the OP meant the Christmas in July shows were starting even earlier for QVC this year.  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

20ABA55A-1008-419B-80CE-2B7237C778E4.jpeg

I am ❤️   👑❄️🏰

Honored Contributor

@Quse wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Who else is excited?

Me too.  Am so happy it is returning for the final season, but I am also so spoiled by Prime and Netflix dropping an entire series at once.  I don't like having to wait week to week.

O/T - each of the novels are really excellent.