Honored Contributor

Re: Winter Finale-Good Doctor tonight!

[ Edited ]

Dr Wolke, Noah Galvin,  in real life is openly gay, starred on Broadway in Dear Evan Hansen, and is partner to singer and actor, Ben Platt .  His Mom is Catholic and his Dad is Jewish. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm having difficulty getting into TGD this season.  I really wish they hadn't killed off Dr Melendes. I enjoyed his character and his budding relationship with Claire. Why don't they utilize Hillel Harper more, I wonder? Finally, I don't like that the pathologist who really loved Shaun was discarded, replaced by Leah. 

I may stop watching, TBO Woman Sad

dee

Honored Contributor

Is it just me but does the Good Doctor look like the Elf on the Shelf?

How to Make an Elf Mask - Passion For Savings

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

This is my favorite network program , but as much as i like it , i just skipped the first 2 pandemic episodes , i just didn't want to see it. I still can not figure their reasoning for killing off Dr.Hernendez , unless the actor wanted to leave or there was some backstage drama we don't know about , it did nothing for the storyline to kill a main character off .

Respected Contributor

In also agree about Carly , they should have kept her on show , i like Lea , but you kn ow she will screw the relationship up one way or another. In aslo like Morgan , it is fun to have a charater that you love to hate.

Honored Contributor

Returns on Jan 11

Honored Contributor

Yay! It's back tonight!