Honored Contributor

I have been watching Hoda and Jenna only it is Willie Geist and Jenna and I like this version a lot better.  I would watch it.

Willie keeps things more toned down, and it seems easier to watch.  They don't talk over one another and get so out of control, so you can hear and get more out of what they are talking about.

I enjoyed the segment about the books yesterday too!

Honored Contributor

I won't watch Hoda so, while I like Jenna, I don't like her well enough to put up with Hoda.

Esteemed Contributor

I never watch NBC in the morning, but I would say anything would be better than the insufferable, smug, self righteous Kathy Lee. Ugh!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Willie Geist ! I watch him most Sunday mornings- his news deivery is spot on (not over the top like some) - and he's a great interviewer.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I never watch NBC in the morning, but I would say anything would be better than the insufferable, smug, self righteous Kathy Lee. Ugh!

@RainCityWoman Yeah, she always rubbed me the wrong way too.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Hoda has been insufferable ever since she got on the "mommy track".  That's all she wants to talk about.  It may be exciting to her but for most it's a huge bore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Hoda giggles and snorts and laugh so much it seems like she is so exhausted she doesn't know what she is doing.  She has taken on a LOT lately.  I don't remember her being this way a couple of years ago. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Hoda has been insufferable ever since she got on the "mommy track".  That's all she wants to talk about.  It may be exciting to her but for most it's a huge bore.

I know, what's up with that????  I appreciate that she loves her child, but she's not the only mother in the world.

I've noticed over the years that some women love to play the special "mommy role".  I worked with one when I was still in my twenties, and even then it annoyed me.

Honored Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I know, what's up with that????  I appreciate that she loves her child, but she's not the only mother in the world.

I've noticed over the years that some women love to play the special "mommy role".  I worked with one when I was still in my twenties, and even then it annoyed me.

why I can't watch that show anymore at all once the "news" is over it's obvious that the entire show is focus on the mummy demo as if they are the only ones at home watching,  which is so silly.  boring and banal 

Respected Contributor

I was having trouble staying interested when Hoda went on leave and Jenna had just started on full-time.  Some of the cohosts have been pretty blah but I am liking Willie and his personality with her.