Honored Contributor

Re: Will you watch the Oscars tonight?

@HLP wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

I hope Once Upon a Time in Hollywood wins for best picture tonight.  I hope I can stay awake for the show Man Very Happy

Absolutely not. It's just a bunch patting each other on the back, and insulting out country.

The country is insulted everday, several times a day on Twitter, by you know who.
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I just saw a quick view of Brad Pitt.  His hair looks awful.  He looked so much better when he was with Angelina.  I wonder if his hair is for a role he is playing.

I think men without a significant other do not have help in being told YOU NEED A HAIRCUT.....or YOU NEED YOUR BEARD SHAPED UP.   Both Al pachino and Brad Pitt have no Sig other as far as I know...

I let my DH know....always have. I tell him out of LOVE.  

I think you are right.  Glad your hubby has youSmiley Happy  I remember when I was working in offices whenever a guy would come in with a nice shirt or tie we would tease them and say "bet your wife picked that our" lol and they would laugh because 99 percent of the time it was true lolSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Nope.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh...is that on?  I won’t watch. Honestly don’t remember the last time I did. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

It is good so far.  I love to go to the movies but I am selective about what I see but I have seen Judy, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Rocketman and Knives Out - I think those are nominated for something.  

Honored Contributor

Love the commercial imitating the scene from Ghost with Whoopi Goldberg.
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

I hope Once Upon a Time in Hollywood wins for best picture tonight.  I hope I can stay awake for the show Man Very Happy

Absolutely not. It's just a bunch patting each other on the back, and insulting out country.

The country is insulted everday, several times a day on Twitter, by you know who.

Isn't that the truth!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I would love ones of the after shows to take us back stage at the Oscars.  I'd love to see the logistics and what the changing area looks like (ex. where does Kelly Ripka  or Billy Porter change?).  Even more interesting would be how some in these outfits navigate the after parties!

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

Absolutely not. It's just a bunch patting each other on the back, and insulting out country. YES!!

Stop Listening to Fake News ! Image result for laughing crying emoji

Honored Contributor

Am not watching the Oscars and with the headlines I am seeing pop up online, I made the right decision!