Esteemed Contributor

Will there be a new season breaking bad ?

I noticed that they will be showing back to back episodes on sun dance channel starting dec30 th.  Just would like to know when the new season is starting or if there will be another season even ?  Anyone know??

Valued Contributor

Re: Will there be a new season breaking bad ?

Breaking Bad has (sadly) ended its multi-year award-winning run. However, if you liked it,  watch Better Call Saul. It tells the tale of Walter White's lawyer before the BB saga began. Year one has finished; I think year two begins early 2016.

Esteemed Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

Breaking Bad has (sadly) ended its multi-year award-winning run. However, if you liked it,  watch Better Call Saul. It tells the tale of Walter White's lawyer before the BB saga began. Year one has finished; I think year two begins early 2016.

Sally,  thanks so much,  I had no idea BB was over!  I really enjoyed that show and thought there was going to be a new season.  I will give call Saul a try. 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@sallybusky wrote:

Sally,  thanks so much,  I had no idea BB was over!  I really enjoyed that show and thought there was going to be a new season.  I will give call Saul a try. 

Season 2 will premiere on AMC February 15th, 2016.  (Monday nights.)

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~