Valued Contributor

Did you enjoy the show? I did but for me the audience laughter kind of interferes with the flow of the humor. I think Jack has perfect timing! Didn't think Grace was as good as usual but Will was great as was Karen.

Honored Contributor

My praise for this reboot was lukewarm. Some cute moments, but seemed to be trying too hard and was a bit of a one trick pony with all the obvious political 'humor'. The laugh track was grossly annoying. Will give it a few more outings to see how it unfolds.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Re: Will & Grace

[ Edited ]

@elruth  I totally agree.  The laughing drives me nuts.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I couldn't stand the original and don't plan to watch this iteration of it. I DO like Sean Hayes, but don't like the rest of the cast.

I've always disliked Debra Messing. To me she's just a big fake.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was disappointed, the only good acting was from SH, the rest sounded forced. I didn't like that the storyline was all political either.

Contributor

I didn't watch but my mom did, and she said the 'canned' laughter drove her nuts, too.

She also said she was very lukewarm about the show.

Trusted Contributor

Have always loved this ensemble ~ this episode was a bit too political for my liking, though.  I plan to to stick with it unless that theme continues.

Honored Contributor

I think they tried to pack a lot into the first episode to catch up the franchise to current day.  It's my understanding that future episodes will not be so political which I hope is true as I found it to be a bit of overkill by the end of the episode.

New Contributor

I'm 28 and grew up with watching Will & Grace. I thought is was pretty similar to the original which made me happy. The laugh track added to that. The jokes were actually funny and the set-up was great. It seems more like a "reboot" than anything.