Honored Contributor

Will & Grace - Salute on now

[ Edited ]

oh how I loved this show so happy it's coming back!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Will & Grace - Salute on now

I have it marked on my calendar for next week : )

Esteemed Contributor

@Irish1210, what channel or network will be airing it. I'd like to set to record 

Respected Contributor

nbc

Respected Contributor

Missed most of it, but have been enjoying the Saturday marathons on the WE channel.  Great show!

Honored Contributor

It was with true nostalgia for a sweeter time that I watched most of the show tonight.  Hadn't realized how much I missed laughing with them and at them.  I'm looking forward to their new season and hope it goes well.

Really, I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed laughing at their antics and the sassy words they exchanged with one another. 

Esteemed Contributor

I never watch them or Friends.  I have been binge watching friends and so funny.  I will try Will and Grace, but so far can,t get into it.  IMO, Friends is funnier to me.

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Missed most of it, but have been enjoying the Saturday marathons on the WE channel.  Great show!

We did not watch W&G when it was in prime time.  We've watched it countless times in reruns and never fail to laugh aloud. 

Last night (after watching another installment of PBS's Viet Nam) this salute was just what we needed.  I loved Will & Grace but Karen & Jack were by far our favorites.  The guest stars were a perfect addition.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@qvcfreak  Sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but others have helped me out ~ yes NBC will be airing W&G

Hope you enjoy it : )

Esteemed Contributor

@Irish1210, well thank you for taking the time and no apology necessary. I loved the first one so I'm looking forward to the series again.