Valued Contributor

Re: Will & Grace Returns Tomorrow Night

@feline groovy wrote

That cuckoo clock!!  Woman Very Happy

Too funny he kept mispronouncing the clock.  That and the Cher doll cracked me up.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Cwoldie wrote:

Unfortunately, Messing's recent ugly comments in the press totally have turned me off to anything she appears in.

@Cwoldie   Yes definitely!!   Actually the whole cast turns me off ....  They all feel the same as her , and I don't watch people that hateful .   To think years ago when the show started it was one of my favorite shows ,  boy how time changes people or is it that many actors didn't show there basis years ago ,  I dont know ....I would rather not know ,just act ,  why turn off half the viewing audience 😠

Honored Contributor

It was a funny show when it first came out....have not watched any of the revival shows......the cast ruined the show for me.

Respected Contributor

Snowflakes?

Respected Contributor

The prized 18-49 demo ratings bringing in a paltry .5 (yes-- .5) and only 2.3 million viewers? Yikes.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Cwoldie wrote:

Unfortunately, Messing's recent ugly comments in the press totally have turned me off to anything she appears in.

@Cwoldie   Yes definitely!!   Actually the whole cast turns me off ....  They all feel the same as her , and I don't watch people that hateful .   To think years ago when the show started it was one of my favorite shows ,  boy how time changes people or is it that many actors didn't show there basis years ago ,  I dont know ....I would rather not know ,just act ,  why turn off half the viewing audience 😠

ICAM, @Kitty Galore and @Cwoldie , and evidently we aren't the only ones.  I have read a few places the show is ending because of a fallout between Messing and Mullally. 

Trusted Contributor

The show was already scheduled to be back for a limited second season, so I don't think the feud between the actresses was the reason. I tried to watch when it came back and couldn't make it through the first episode - too mean and political. And what may have been funny or excusable behavior when they were first on is no longer the case for middle-aged adults! 

But, I agree with most of you that the overstepping of Hollywood actors insisting that they serve any other purpose than to entertain us seems to have finally caught up with them, at least this cast - HOORAY!

Respected Contributor

The scene on the subway was a riot!  I've seen that actress in other parts - She's always good. 

The show lasted 11 seasons and with the residuals from reruns, the cast must be sitting pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

The scene on the subway was a riot!  I've seen that actress in other parts - She's always good. 

The show lasted 11 seasons and with the residuals from reruns, the cast must be sitting pretty.

Well good for them...Not 😼