Valued Contributor

Will & Grace Returns Tomorrow Night

If you're interested.  I originally read and heard it was returning in January but I guess they moved  it up.  It's the last season for good the creators are saying..I'll tune in to see how it goes. I still faithfully love watching the reruns.  JUST JACK! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will & Grace Returns Tomorrow Night

Yay!  Nice surprise, thanks @Lattelvr 

Regular Contributor

Excellent,  another program that will drop there ratings.

Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, Messing's recent ugly comments in the press totally have turned me off to anything she appears in.

Respected Contributor

I really liked Will & Grace until they brought it back again, seems not the same to me. Seinfeld is another show that I like if they brought it back I would think the same thing just not the same but maybe it's me. 

Respected Contributor

When this show returned, we tried to watch, but the very first episode was just TOO political for us.  Changed the channel, never watched again and never missed it.  Happy this is the end of what once was one of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

Loved it so way back when, but now Grace is just a disgrace.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I'll be watching.  The promo was funny !!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There were a few, very few, funny episodes since they brought this one back, but the show trickled out badly. They probably should never have tried to reboot it and they pretty definitely shouldn't have brought it back again this year. The original show was so funny, but more times than not, the new version always seemed to be trying too hard and not getting there. And yes, it's become increasingly difficult to separate the Grace character from Messing. Were the show funnier it might not be such a challenge, but it isn't. Add Alec Baldwin as a too frequent guest star and Jack's annoying new boyfriend and I think I'm done with this one.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

That cuckoo clock!!  Woman Very Happy