Honored Contributor

Re: Will Your Favorite Show Return

I really enjoyed Bluff City Law and God Friended Me.  I also liked Tommy.  I watched For Life for a while and then stopped watching it for some reason.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch regular network TV anymore....though we have watched Manifest and hope to see it renewed. 

I'm hopeing to see the new season for Outlander & Ozark but I'm afriad that it might be a long wait.

Honored Contributor

I really loved Man With a Plan and Bless This Mess.  Both of these shows have such wonderful characters and made me laugh so much!!!  I will really miss them!  As for Carol's Second Act, it started out really bad, but I felt it got much better and I enjoyed it. I enjoy everything she is in. Most of the shows mentioned, I never watched. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I have never seen or heard of any of the to be determined shows.  I did really like Bluff City Law, Carol's Second Act, God Friended Me, and Tommy.  I am hoping that my Death in Paradise is not cancelled on PBS, which is the channel that I watch most.  It seems that tv is geared toward younger people who like the reality shows, which I just do not understand.  That is why I am watching 30 year old Silk Stalkings.  Still like it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Carol's Second Act is the first flop for Patricia Heaton. She had a good track record with Everybody Loves Raymond and The Middle. While I didn't love her new show, I didn't have it either and watched it.

Respected Contributor

The only ones I watch are Emergence and Manifest. 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I liked Carol's Second Act.

I like this show too.  I am thinking another channel will pick it up.  It is a funny show.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

I have never seen or heard of any of the to be determined shows.  I did really like Bluff City Law, Carol's Second Act, God Friended Me, and Tommy.  I am hoping that my Death in Paradise is not cancelled on PBS, which is the channel that I watch most.  It seems that tv is geared toward younger people who like the reality shows, which I just do not understand.  That is why I am watching 30 year old Silk Stalkings.  Still like it.

I use to watch Death in Paradise, I have a question about it, why are they constantly changing the main character?

Super Contributor

MAN WITH A PLAN is one of my favoirite shows--please don't cancel!!--marynj

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch any of the shows on the cancelled to TBD lists.  Hopefully, all of my shows will be back in the fall.