Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Will You Watch The Emmys

Absolutely not. Agree, to many political bashing’s from people who think there opinion means something. Have not watched an award show in quite a while. I used to enjoy them. But the eletes seem to think they are smarter than most and that there opinions matter and honestly they don’t and I have lost a lot of respect for them. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Moondance wrote:

Absolutely not. Agree, to many political bashing’s from people who think there opinion means something. Have not watched an award show in quite a while. I used to enjoy them. But the eletes seem to think they are smarter than most and that there opinions matter and honestly they don’t and I have lost a lot of respect for them. 

You just stated your opinion that the opinion of others doesn't matter.  SMH

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I read a lot and do not watch much TV so I don't know who most of the people are.  As far as the political comments I have respect for people who put their money where their mouth is on either side.  I remember an interview with Tom Selleck where he was asked why he did not endorse any candidates and he said because it would personally cost him money.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Nope.  I couldn't care less, know few of the people they'll feature, and watch very very little tv now.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Definitely NO

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

No did not watch.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I usually watch all the award shows for light entertainment, and this one was definitely the worst I've ever seen!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Not interested at all.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

That was the WORST show ever,boring kept putting it on mute.never watched half of the shows and didnot know who the actors were .

what happen to the good old days when all the nominated shows were on abc cbs and nbc.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

never had an interest in watching award shows, but I like to see the dresses when I get a chance