Trusted Contributor

Re: Will You Watch The Emmys

I'm looking forward to seeing Che & Jost, so I'll watch the opening.  I'm also taping the first hour.

Esteemed Contributor

A Big NO !!!   Don't need to be preached to by actors who should stick to acting .  Don't need to hear  all the political bull ,  I dont agree with probably 99% of what there views are.  Going to watch some of the programs I've dvrd and haven't had time to watch yet better use of my time.

Honored Contributor

Good for Fonzie!  And for all of you not watching lest they say things you'd rather not hear, you made the right call.

Valued Contributor

No thanks ...

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

Betty White!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Years ago I would never miss an awards show.  Now they are no longer entertaining.  Will not be watching.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I normally don't, but I may watch some of it because I do hope that Darren Criss wins an Emmy for his role in The Assassination Of Gianni Versace. He did a spectacular job playing that role. I read that the man who played Versace and Penelope Cruz were nominated for their roles in it as well. Some other actors/actresses in that series may have been too

(bolded by me)   So do I!  He was so brilliantly haunting in that role that he's my pick and I don't even know who else is nominated in his category.

I just wanted to comment that I hope he wins too.  I, of course, knew him from Glee and frankly didn’t think much about him.  But saw him live this summer, touring with Lea Michelle and he was incredibly personable/likable.  He sang some of his original music too and they were really good - he’s very talented.  I became a huge fan!

I just got home from work and may turn on the show while I eat and do some cleaning around the house.

Honored Contributor

As always.  Am doing other things but love following along as best as I can. It airs early on the West Coast.  

Super Contributor

In my opinion, so far one of the worst. The show wasting too much time on flat jokes and skits. Wonderful to see Betty White. Hollywood still has far to go. I wish epilepsy would stop being misrepresented or joked about, i.e., a character called “Seizure Boy” in the Netflix movie, “The After Party.” Shameful and heartless!
Honored Contributor

And that is an N to the no.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.