Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Yippee for Will Trent!  Love it!  Will get to see Betty again - hopefully!!!! 

My thoughts exactly....If they ever cancel the show they will need to do a spinoff with Betty.    There are sooooo many crime shows but this one is different so I love it.  

Respected Contributor

@software wrote:

I realize Ang had a difficult early life but the constant drama will begin to get old for me.   I'd like to see her have a better relationship with Will.  

I agree with you.  I am officially sick of her drama.  Would not mind her getting a transfer to another state.  I did appreciate her saving Betty though.

Honored Contributor

When this show started, I was surprised to learn this was a mystery series.  Has anyone here read that series? 

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

When this show started, I was surprised to learn this was a mystery series.  Has anyone here read that series? 

Yes, the books are riveting....the TV show not as much. Karen Slaughter knows how to write to keep your interest. The books build on each other so try to start with the first one. Amazon has a page that shows you the chronological order of a writer's books.

I can't remember the title of the first one, sorry. Be warned tho' that they are graphic and detail violent crime.

Trusted Contributor

I binged watched this show and I really enjoyed it. Getting it  piecemeal every week was tiresome. Could Betty be any cuter?

Dee 🌌

Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

I binged watched this show and I really enjoyed it. Getting it  piecemeal every week was tiresome. Could Betty be any cuter?

Dee 🌌

I must be the only person here that thinks Betty is ... perhaps miscast is the right word.   

Doesn't have anywhere near the personaility as Eddie on Frasier.