Super Contributor

Re: Why so much news about Britney. Who cares?

This kinda cracks me up!  Who cares? Maybe a bunch of people. It is a human interst story and she is a singer. There are articles posted day in and day out that could be labeled as such "who cares" Sorry but seems a bit cold to me......Just my opinion! .,

Honored Contributor

I care.

I can't add anything more as to why I care than what has already been very well stated here.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Seems some care enough to start a thread saying who cares.

Just sayin'.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Foxxee  Sadly, I believe it's about money and the money people can continue to make off of her if the situation continues.

I feel bad for her if what she is stating is true.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I care.

While someone's struggles might not personally, directly, affect me, I don't like to see people struggle.  Some people's struggles you never see and some are more visible.  I have compassion for all of them.

I can't imagine not being in control of my own life, for whatever reason.  I think it's very sad and I feel for her.  It's called compassion for others.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I don't follow her or her career.  I would see occasionally snippets of her little videos where she was doing these little crazy dancecy things and think --- huh --- really?  I don't know what her mental status is.  I read a long time ago that she was unstable but as to how she is now ---????  I think she does deserve to be heard and have her case re-visited.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

My mind has a delete key and sends about 90% of what I hear and read each day straight to my IDC list.   

Trusted Contributor

I remember when Britney first started out...she was the cutest little thing and I'll never forget that video Baby One More Time, it was just so well done and she showed the world she was and is talented. Not her fault that her ex made her life miserable and by acting out in front of the press it painted a rather bleak and negative picture of her and it seems her father hitched his wagon to that event even though it happened years ago. 

Honored Contributor

Someone cares.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

There isn't anything else in the newscycle.

@Just Bling 

Well, therer's been so much about vaccines, politics and the weather lately that reporting about just about anything else will get a lot of attention.