Respected Contributor

Hooked on this show & watch every Fri. and Sat. night but it's not on tonight.

Honored Contributor

Live Rescue is on right now.  I'm watching it.  I like it the best.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Google it. It says in respect of George Floyd they decided not to air this weekend. I was so looking forward to seeing it. 

Occasional Contributor

Just saw on news they are pulling show off the air along with the show cops they said due to what has been happening. I really liked the show hate it is being taken off air

Respected Contributor

@Kmpc wrote:

Just saw on news they are pulling show off the air along with the show cops they said due to what has been happening. I really liked the show hate it is being taken off air

I'm not sure I believe this is a permanent thing. Lots of livepd fans are going to be very angry if it is. 

Respected Contributor

I looked again and it does not say LivePd has been canceled. It says no shows this weekend. As far as cops goes I didn't even know this show was still on. 

Honored Contributor

@Kmpc It's NOT being taken off the air. Just not airing this weekend for reasons someone else stated.

I recorded some reruns rearlier today. I binge watch Live PD and all it's iterations.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ   I read online that  LIVE PD is not being shown right now because of the current conditions in the country.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs Thanks for the info.  That does make sense.

Trusted Contributor

I assume that with the protests going on that would make it tough to film in a lot of areas. On Thursday I saw a commercial that said new episodes next weekend which I tought was weird because I knew they were scheduled to come back last night. There was no date on the commercial. But I guess I should have realized they had already made a decision no to air.