Respected Contributor

Why did Cassie go on the Bachelor ? Anyone watching ?

Did she do it to become the new Bachelorette ?  She led him on !  She should have left before now if she wasn't sure. She broke his heart, poor guy !   

Honored Contributor

Re: Why did Cassie go on the Bachelor ? Anyone watching ?

Yes DH and I are watching. Cassie should have left the show some time ago if she doesn’t think she is in love with Colten. 

Since he loves her he shouldn’t settle for either of the two remaining women.

Esteemed Contributor

It could be she wanted to get far along in the process to not be chosen as his bride but far enough to get Bachelorette. Then bada  boom fame and Instagram money. And that my friends is why the term “ not here for the right reasons “ will be spoken every season.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

It was an audition. I hope she’s not offered the Bachelorette or any other reality schtick. This is her second one already. 

Respected Contributor

Hannah B. could be the Bachelorette according to Reality Steve...but he said things could change.

Maybe it will be Cassie. she was on another reality show based on SoCal Christian college students.  "Young Once"

Frequent Contributor

In a weird, random, somewhat related to this topic, event - when we were walking to the post office this afternoon, we saw Colton.  He was waiting outside a building.  

We live in Los Angeles.

Esteemed Contributor

Where in LA?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@JohnnyWasnt wrote:

In a weird, random, somewhat related to this topic, event - when we were walking to the post office this afternoon, we saw Colton.  He was waiting outside a building.  

We live in Los Angeles.

@JohnnyWasnt 

Did you see what building he was standing in front of?  Is he from L.A.?  Where is Cassie from?

Frequent Contributor

On Beverly Drive, at the southern border of Beverly Hills.  He was on his cell phone and kind of walking up and down the south part of the block.  When we first saw him, he was in front of a store that was closed (out of business).  There are some small office buildings and little "spa-like" places there, too.

@fortune, I think he is from Colorado and Cassie is from Huntington Beach, CA. (but I could be wrong.)

Trusted Contributor

So, can we assume the winner is Cassie?