Honored Contributor

Re: Why Is 2 Broke Girls Returning

I agree with many of you.  When the show first came on I tried to watch it.  I just thought the jokes were gross and too over the top.  I didn't think it was funny at all.

Everyone is different though.  I know I like things many people don't.  I don't know anyone (not that that's a big deal) who watches this show.  

I never see much about it.  However, someone must watch it.

It reminds me of something I read about the show where the woman remembers everything.  I forget the name of it.

Anyway, it keeps getting canceled and keeps coming back.  I've read where someone said, "Who do these people know?  How does this show keep poping up after it's been canceled".  I know Broke wasn't canceled but same principal.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I agree with many of you.  When the show first came on I tried to watch it.  I just thought the jokes were gross and too over the top.  I didn't think it was funny at all.

Everyone is different though.  I know I like things many people don't.  I don't know anyone (not that that's a big deal) who watches this show.  

I never see much about it.  However, someone must watch it.

It reminds me of something I read about the show where the woman remembers everything.  I forget the name of it.

Anyway, it keeps getting canceled and keeps coming back.  I've read where someone said, "Who do these people know?  How does this show keep poping up after it's been canceled".  I know Broke wasn't canceled but same principal.

I believe the show you're thinking of is Unforgettable. I like the show and am looking forward to it's return. 

Honored Contributor

Jordan, you made my point.  See, what I was saying is someone must watch the show or they wouldn't keep it on (if it doesn't make money, it's gone).

I also said that it's not like I know a lot of people but I've never met anyone who liked the show.

But that can be said of a lot of shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Because a lot of people aren't very smart and think jokes about boobs and genitals are the funniest things ever.

Sadly, I believe you are correct.

Respected Contributor

I think this show is awful.

In my area, there are reruns airing on 2 different TV stations....so it's on for HOURS. WHY???? It certainly isn't a classic comedy show like Seinfeld or Fraiser. It's bottom of the barrel.

One show that I did start watching on "reruns" was Big Bang Theory". I never watched it before- didn't interest me. But it's pretty funny (Sheldon & Amy crack me up). It has a GREAT cast.

I TRIED to watch 2 Broke Girls a couple of times, but it's just BAD!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

To each is own. All of the housewives of wherever series are also pretty lame. A lot of shows are in bad taste. Thank goodness my remote works I can change the channel.

Honored Contributor

I like the show so I guess I'm just an idiot.  That's ok.  Smiley Happy  

I know there are MANY shows that others like that I consider repugnant.

Respected Contributor

I find this show disgusting and repulsive.  Only watched it a couple of times and it was sickening.

Honored Contributor

chickenbutt....Honey!  You aren't an idiot!  Are you kidding me?  If we owned up to some of the things we've all watched (and I don't own up to), well.....

I've often said, I'll watch some of just about anything that moves on the TV.  There must be more people who like it than don't or else it wouldn't be on TV (I said that).

No, some of you have said it too, "If you want to see a show get canceled, let me start liking and watching it".  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I like the show so I guess I'm just an idiot.  That's ok.  Smiley Happy  

I know there are MANY shows that others like that I consider repugnant.

You are definitely not an idiot! People just have different tastes. Believe me,  I watch plenty of shows that have been panned on these boards!