Honored Contributor

Why Is 2 Broke Girls Returning

I noticed this show is returning to the schedule at 9:30 on Thursday. Why? I much rather see Mike & Molly than this! I don't get how it keeps getting renewed. I bet the show brings down Thursday night's line up for CBS. I'm hoping this is the last hurrah for the show. Better shows than this have been cancelled 

Respected Contributor

Re: Why Is 2 Broke Girls Returning

I find their topics revolting.  It's not even funny.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Because a lot of people aren't very smart and think jokes about boobs and genitals are the funniest things ever.

Esteemed Contributor

Just goes to show you how far down hill the quality of major network TV has slipped.  This show is such garbage and not even mildly funny but then we put up with 2 1/2 men for much longer than we should have had to so nothing surprises me anymore.

Honored Contributor

Worst thing is the actors if seen in other roles might be very entertaining. This show is just sad.

Honored Contributor

They need the money?

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

Just goes to show you how far down hill the quality of major network TV has slipped.  This show is such garbage and not even mildly funny but then we put up with 2 1/2 men for much longer than we should have had to so nothing surprises me anymore.

I can't really call out the quality of all major network shows based on two examples. The Good Wife, which airs on the same network, is exceptionally good television. I also really enjoy The Big Bang Theory, Blackish, Supergirl, The Middle, Fresh Off the Boat, The Flash, Supernatural, and many other shows on major networks. I think that's why 2 Broke Girls stands out - because there are so many good shows on right now, why is such a terrible one getting renewed every year?

Respected Contributor

It's funny you would bring this up.  Last season I was shocked at how this show had gone downhill (I'm no prude).  I liked it when it first started, but it got so crude that I stopped watching it.  I hated to think that lots of kids are still up and able to watch such garbage.

I AM a huge fan of Mike and Molly!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

We watched it twice and it's awful.  I'd rather scrub my toilet than watch this

Esteemed Contributor

I only saw the show once or twice and thought it stunk.  

But, speaking of Mike and Molly...........does anyone know if it's coming back?  I really like this show and have been looking for it's return.  It ended with a great cliffhanger last season and I want to know what happens!