Respected Contributor

Re: Why Can't we just have our TV Section?

Annabel many want their sub forums back this makes it too crowed and harder to fine what we are working on....

Some one mention my Actives where they have a folder of the various forums they are following that would be nice if I knew where it was at...

I know if you click on your name you have all the threads you started, but not all the ones where one is posting on... 

Super Contributor

I wish we had just the TV section too. I don't care about looking thru the books and I suspect they don't care about TV.

Also, each post looks bigger and longer with all the info on it.

Valued Contributor

OK...what the heck were they thinking making the forums so unorganized and just plain weird??

Give us back our sub topics for crying out loud !!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Why can't we have our TV section.  I am tired of having to through the Movie people, the book people, etc.

I don't mean to be 'mean' I just like the way there are so many TV shows we all watch and keep up with.  By the time they post all of the other things it takes forever to try to find some of other other TV shows.  It runs on to the other pages.

We should be able to separate it out.  My guess is they didn't think there were enough of the TV and/or book section so they combined it.

I totally agree!!!

Trusted Contributor

hi everyone.... I want the tv section back too.... I was enjoying our usual posters and welcoming in the new ones....