Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Whole New Cast for RHONY!!!

The only new one I'm familiar with is Jenna because of her work with J Crew.  

Contributor

I agree to remove all the women Is a big mistake some should go some should stay. After so many years of these women on th show It a real adjustment to warm up to totally new ladies. I would have preferred that they kept some them getting rid of them all is ridiculous I  probably won't be watching!!

Respected Contributor

Did not like Eboni.  She was constantly self righteous concerning most matters.

She gave her opinions as factual and would not accept the opinions of others.

Too woke.  Too self centered.  Too full of herself.

Leah was reckless and seemed to be still wanting to find herself.  Although she denied it she was still seeking approval and respect from others.

Sonja probably is the one who needs the money for doing the show. 

Honored Contributor

I agree that Sonja probably needs the money from the show more than any of them, and she probably made a very good salary being one of the originals!!! 

I too wish they would have kept Sonja, Luann and Ramona and added back Dorinda and found 1 or 2 ladies for this group, and added Leah and Eboni to the younger group-it would have made more sense!!

I will miss the original gang! 

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see Ramona go. I can't stand her narcissism and how she treats others.

I don't pay attention to Luann.

I love Eboni! She brings some class and brain-smarts to the group.

Honored Contributor

Had Bravo any sense at all, they've have dumped Andy Cohen, tweaked the old cast and started a new franchise if that was felt to be necessary. As for who ruined the original show, I'd say Cohen did by trying to force feed the audience on a diet of square pegs being shoved into round holes instead of just starting a new show but retaining the original and revamping it. I won't be watching the new group and frankly, gave up on the franchise half way through last year. New York was the last of the Housewives shows I was still watching. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I have no interest in the new group and think they should have tweaked the old group.

Agree 100%.

Not watching the new group.

Contributor

Re: Whole New Cast for RHONY!!!.

[ Edited ]

New York was always my favorite I remember the couple where the husband was a little quirky his wife was very sweet unfortunately I can't recall their names.I do remember they bought a house I think in Brooklyn I must say the decor was black and red ugg.Anyway the women did have some class it was way more interesting. Now the majority of these shows are way to vulgar often fighting and cussing showing way too much of the girls. I preferred to see women having fun and enjoying each other's company.Of course I know there will be some conflict on occasion but not like now. I use to like Andy Cohen but I  can't stand him now all of this needs to go we will survive that's for sure!! The name of this wife finally came to me Alex Mcorde not sure if  the spelling of her name is correct but hopefully someone else will remember.

Honored Contributor

@rorey wrote:

New York was always my favorite I remember the couple where the husband was a little quirky his wife was very sweet unfortunately I can't recall their names.I do remember they bought a house I think in Brooklyn I must say the decor was black and red ugg.Anyway the women did have some class it was way more interesting. Now the majority of these shows are way to vulgar often fighting and cussing showing way too much of the girls. I preferred to see women having fun and enjoying each other's company.Of course I know there will be some conflict on occasion but not like now. I use to like Andy Cohen but I  can't stand him now all of this needs to go we will survive that's for sure!! The name of this wife finally came to me Alex Mcorde not sure if  the spelling of her name is correct but hopefully someone else will remember.

@rorey Yes, The McCords. I believe they live in Australia now and she received her degree in Psychology. I believe they are all still living in Australia. I imagine those boys are young men probably in college by now, or at least High School....I agree with you-the shows were so much nicer then, there was always some arguing, but nothing like they are now..... 

Contributor

Thanks for the info I am glad they are doing well .Yes those boys should be very young men by now hopefully they are not spoiled as they once was. So happy for your response I don't have to be knocking my head against the wall.Again Thanks!!