Honored Contributor

It just wasn't the same, so when a conflicting show came up against the finale, I chose to miss it.  But I'd still like to know who won.  

Super Contributor

I didn't watch, not enjoying home version, but it was in the news the guy with 8 kids from Alabama won. A Blake contestant.

Esteemed Contributor

@camelot wrote:

I didn't watch, not enjoying home version, but it was in the news the guy with 8 kids from Alabama won. A Blake contestant.

@camelot Todd something or other! He had a very good voice & all. But with the history of the show it's another performer that won't go too far. I thought Toneisha had a real chance of 'fame', hopefully Blake (or Gwen!) can help her out.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@camelot wrote:

@camelot Todd something or other! He had a very good voice & all. But with the history of the show it's another performer that won't go too far. I thought Toneisha had a real chance of 'fame', hopefully Blake (or Gwen!) can help her out.

@camelot   Kelly asked Toneisha to come on stage and sing at one of her concerts.  She asked her after Toneisha performed one of her songs a couple of weeks ago.  She seemed serious.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

Was Todd the preacher?  He seemed like a really great guy.  I just wasn't getting into it this season, even before the forced separations and no audience.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Was Todd the preacher?  He seemed like a really great guy.  I just wasn't getting into it this season, even before the forced separations and no audience.

@depglass   Yes, Todd was the preacher.  I wasn't that interested the The Voice this season either.  It wasn't just the at home situation.  Like you, I didn't think it was that good before the Pandemic.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Esteemed Contributor

The way Carson announced the winners was odd- we heard about the 5th place and 4th place contestants, and then they went directly to the winner. I read today Toneisha came in 2nd and Thunderstorm came in 3rd!

Occasional Contributor
Todd is from Mississippi.