Honored Contributor

It just wasn't the same, so when a conflicting show came up against the finale, I chose to miss it.  But I'd still like to know who won.  

Super Contributor

I didn't watch, not enjoying home version, but it was in the news the guy with 8 kids from Alabama won. A Blake contestant.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@camelot wrote:

I didn't watch, not enjoying home version, but it was in the news the guy with 8 kids from Alabama won. A Blake contestant.

@camelot Todd something or other! He had a very good voice & all. But with the history of the show it's another performer that won't go too far. I thought Toneisha had a real chance of 'fame', hopefully Blake (or Gwen!) can help her out.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@camelot wrote:

@camelot Todd something or other! He had a very good voice & all. But with the history of the show it's another performer that won't go too far. I thought Toneisha had a real chance of 'fame', hopefully Blake (or Gwen!) can help her out.

@camelot   Kelly asked Toneisha to come on stage and sing at one of her concerts.  She asked her after Toneisha performed one of her songs a couple of weeks ago.  She seemed serious.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Was Todd the preacher?  He seemed like a really great guy.  I just wasn't getting into it this season, even before the forced separations and no audience.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Was Todd the preacher?  He seemed like a really great guy.  I just wasn't getting into it this season, even before the forced separations and no audience.

@depglass   Yes, Todd was the preacher.  I wasn't that interested the The Voice this season either.  It wasn't just the at home situation.  Like you, I didn't think it was that good before the Pandemic.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

The way Carson announced the winners was odd- we heard about the 5th place and 4th place contestants, and then they went directly to the winner. I read today Toneisha came in 2nd and Thunderstorm came in 3rd!

Occasional Contributor
Todd is from Mississippi.