Respected Contributor

Re: Who went home tonight on DWTS?

I was annoyed with the trio dances last night.  They were all awkward - except for Alfonso and Frankie.  Linsdey and Kristi did well too. 

I think the final three will be Frankie, Lindsey and Jordan. 

Honored Contributor

The final three should be Lindsey, Jordan and Frankie, but I have a horrible feeling Drew might be there instead of Frankie.  Frankie has been in the bottom two twice now.  Drew should have gone home a long time ago.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

Drew must have a heck of a Fan Base!!!!!!! It might be Val and his partner who go home next week-wouldn't surprise me at all........

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the whole show but I caught Drew, who I thought was ok but again, imo, he just moves strangely when he dances. 

I also caught Jordan and his guest winner from a couple of years ago.  I thought they were fantastic!  That former winner has not lost his touch.  The gymnast winner from a couple of seasons ago has lost her touch.  She's gained some weight so maybe that was the problem in that she's not used to the extra weight.  Still cute as a button, though.

I expected Terrell to go home although he was at his best.

"The quieter you become, the more you can hear". (By Ram Dass, an American Spiritual Teacher) \em>
Honored Contributor

Amazing Quickstep from Jordan and Lindsay, got a standing ovation from Len.

Esteemed Contributor

@KLevineFan  That Jordan is just absolutely amazing. He's so daggone cute, too. I want to adopt him ! What a talented guy.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I agree -- yes, Drew should have been the one to go! 

Now, is where it gets really hard.  I am rooting for Frankie.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I really hope Drew goes home tomorrow night. I am hoping Jordan wins, which I believe would be the first win for the pro Lindsey.