Respected Contributor

Re: Who's The Sexiest Newscaster?

Call me crazy but I'm in love with Jake Tapper.

Of course Don Lemon is a 10!

Honored Contributor

This proves my theory that the "news" now has NOTHING to do with NEWS.  It's entertainment and what is said should be taken as such.

Good grief.   Huntley and Brinkley wouldn't stand a chance today.  A snowball's chance.   Walter Conkrite?  NO way!

Super Contributor

David Muir     

no one else  !!!!

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

This proves my theory that the "news" now has NOTHING to do with NEWS.  It's entertainment and what is said should be taken as such.

Good grief.   Huntley and Brinkley wouldn't stand a chance today.  A snowball's chance.   Walter Conkrite?  NO way!

Huntley and Brinkley and Conkrite are definitely not sexy, 

Respected Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

David Brinkley was very cute back in the day!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Chris Cuomo...I especially like his Tshirt hurricane coverage Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

No but they gave you lots of information, were never accused of making up the news stories like one or two "sexy" ones I can think of who were fired by their networks because of it, and now look where we are.  And surprise surprise, network "news" rooms are full of scandles about sex and improper behavior.  Hiring hotties and it sells. . . 

Think there's a pattern here?  Just look around at the newscasters and reporters.  MEN and WOMEN.  

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ@fortune

Totally agree with both you ladies.

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Fitz Henley who does the travel segments for FOX 5 NY

fb602253c368087883d15b6b48a80f34.jpg

Sweet Jesus!!!!

Holy smoke!  I need to change the channel!

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@bathina wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

No but they gave you lots of information, were never accused of making up the news stories like one or two "sexy" ones I can think of who were fired by their networks because of it, and now look where we are.  And surprise surprise, network "news" rooms are full of scandles about sex and improper behavior.  Hiring hotties and it sells. . . 

Think there's a pattern here?  Just look around at the newscasters and reporters.  MEN and WOMEN.  

You have a point. My comment was really based on the question in the OP about the sexiest newscaster.