Regular Contributor

Re: Who's Ready for The Walking Dead??

I gave it up...  I should say I was a tie hard super fan from day 1..and told everyone it was the best show on however things changed for me.   when they were fighting for their lives from the zombies I was fine but when they met all these new people and starting torturing charactors that I had grown to love I just can't do it anymore...    I love horror movies but this has turned into something else and it's not for me.    For everyone that still loves it I'm happy it's returning for you Smiley Happy   enjoy Smiley Happy    

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Tried , they don't stay on. He goes to Dentist every 6 months and has a prescription for heavy duty mouth rinse. He has a hiatal hernia and that's why he has such bad breath.  He has trouble sleeping, so, once he gets to sleep I hate to wake him up. One night I thought somebody was banging on the door to get in till I realized it was what was next to me that was sounding like a home invasion.

He won't go to other bedroom. He gets up at 4, so, if I move to the other bedroom he'll wake me up at 4 while he's in his bathroom connected to the other bedroom. LOL

Maybe I can call in a zombie.................

I'm gonna try and nap before he gets home or gear up to sleep in the living room chair tonight. Cold and uncomfortable, though.

@SharkE  I have been sleep deprived for decades due to his snoring.  Now with the strips, it is much better, but he sleeps on his back with his mouth open, so then the snoring occurs, at which point I yell, "turn over!"  He turns over, and with a minute or so, he is back on his back.  I used to pound him with my cleanex box.  Now, I am afraid to produce a bruise, as he is on a med that causes easy bruising.

If I had an extra bedroom, he would be in it.  He gets up at 5:00, and then the shower noise and hair drier, and shaver noise begins.

He should sleep in the living room chair, not you.  If we move from here, you can believe that I will make sure there is a bedroom with a bathroom all for him. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No gallentry abounds in my house LOL He was raised the youngest and the only son ! Yikes ! I'm doomed I'm afraid.

Honored Contributor

Anyway - It's weird how this time I haven't really thought about TWD much at all.    But I will look forward to the return.   Want to see you-know-who GONE and, if that happens, that will be glorious.

Also look forward to Talking Dead.  Love Chris Hardwick and the show is always really good with guests, interviews, behind-the-scenes stuff, etc.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Anyway - It's weird how this time I haven't really thought about TWD much at all.    But I will look forward to the return.   Want to see you-know-who GONE and, if that happens, that will be glorious.

Also look forward to Talking Dead.  Love Chris Hardwick and the show is always really good with guests, interviews, behind-the-scenes stuff, etc.

Love Talking Dead....to me it completes the episode each week.  

Honored Contributor

straykatz wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

Love Talking Dead....to me it completes the episode each week.  

It does, right?  I always schedule myself to watch TWD early enough so that I can watch TD immediately after.  I love the contrast and also the back-story type stuff.  Plus, sometimes there is something that I missed and there are usually answers.  Plus - Chris Hardwick!  Such a cutie.  I'm not really a nerdy person at all, but I enjoy his shows.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Tried , they don't stay on. He goes to Dentist every 6 months and has a prescription for heavy duty mouth rinse. He has a hiatal hernia and that's why he has such bad breath.  He has trouble sleeping, so, once he gets to sleep I hate to wake him up. One night I thought somebody was banging on the door to get in till I realized it was what was next to me that was sounding like a home invasion.

He won't go to other bedroom. He gets up at 4, so, if I move to the other bedroom he'll wake me up at 4 while he's in his bathroom connected to the other bedroom. LOL

Maybe I can call in a zombie.................

I'm gonna try and nap before he gets home or gear up to sleep in the living room chair tonight. Cold and uncomfortable, though.

Has he been checked for sleep apnea?   My DH snored like crazy and we thought it was sleep apnea but it was his tonsils and when he was almost 50 he had them removed .. and they also did the Somnoplasty procedure on him at same time - no more snoring.  Also....My DH had bad breath due to his hernia too - TheraBreath  products have really helped.  We also have the head of our bed slightly elevated to help with the reflux.  

Honored Contributor

Marathon on AMC starts TONIGHT