Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is ready for Christmas in July?

[ Edited ]

I have enjoyed CIJ in the past. But this year - with all the iffy stuff going on in the world - it is difficult to get in a real jolly mood!!  And it does seem early to me. 

But I did check - in and out- of Q's recent holiday shows and it seems that there are many items that have been  presented in past CIJ years. Maybe they are super  popular or maybe they are leftovers from the past???

That said...I did buy a set of 3 cute Valerie hurricanes for possible present or for me... Smiley Happy  Am not crazy about micro light strands, but I put CI candles in them and they look great!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Not me.  

Trusted Contributor

I think it is going to be a tight wallet Christmas this year and a lot of people have lost loved ones so it will be a sad one.  As for the movies, I love Hallmark movies but prefer to see the movies in November rather than July. 

Super Contributor

We might be dead by Xmas..it's so hot and their doing Christmas it's not even July!!!

Super Contributor

I think after 17 yrs I should know what state u r in right?
Super Contributor

QVC & HSN 🤶🎅

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's about finding your joy however you chose. We have been inundated with daily depressing news briefings, and COVID case updates, that any uplifting "escape" is welcome.😁 

I am loving this CIJ event, and favor some of the cheesy Hallmark movies. I look forward to seeing the beautiful sets, and predictable storylines. They make me feel good, and at the end of the day, that's what its really all about.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Where I live, it is very hot. So the Christmas in July programs are welcome to me. Plus, I really like getting gifts or decorations at a sale price. I don't shop closer to Christmastime anymore, not since I started watching QVC 5-1/2 years ago. I like a good deal and not having to get in the car to go to a store, find a parking place, etc. Takes less time shopping for me to do it this way. And no stress when I get it in July.

Used to purchase things in January, when Christmas decorations were really cheap. But I don't mind the prices with QVC's Christmas in July programs.

Respected Contributor

I love decorating for the holidays but I decided to stop myself this year because I have enough decorations to last my lifetime and don't even have room to put them all out!  I was tempted by the TSV today (love nostalgic things) but held firm and did not buy.  I am actually not turning it on so I won't be tempted!