Honored Contributor

Who is ready for Christmas in July?

Christmas movies starting June 29th on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries! I have seen them all but might watch a few.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is ready for Christmas in July?

not me....i'm not even ready for christmas in december....never been a fan of holidays.....

Honored Contributor

I am sooo ready, I even purchased some good hot chocolate and also some Amaretto and Peppermint Schnapps to add for my viewing pleasure! Let the fun begin. I need some happy time in the midst of everything else that is going on.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN  That sounds awesome!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Guess this means all three Hallmark Channels the entire month of July. These days I primarily watch Hallmark Drama.
Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I am sooo ready, I even purchased some good hot chocolate and also some Amaretto and Peppermint Schnapps to add for my viewing pleasure! Let the fun begin. I need some happy time in the midst of everything else that is going on.

I so agree.   The other evening I watched the Hallmark movie "Holiday For Heros".   I had recorded it last year and hadn't watched it yet.   It just boosted my spirits to see the christmas theme along with the snow and decorations.  I also enjoyed the movie quite a bit.

Regular Contributor

Sorry, I am one of the oddballs. I cringe every time a commercial comes on saying they will begin airing.

Honored Contributor

IfRe: Who is ready for Christmas in July?

No, it is 90 degrees where I live lol.  Some old beach movies would be nice lol.  When I want to watch something fun I watch tvland or antenna tv.

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN   I'm right there with you !!!

Why not?   it'll be fun and a nice change to the usual boring programming over and over again!   I always enjoy Christmas stuff, doesn't matter the time of year.

Honored Contributor

Christmas in July is too early for me.  Who came up with this nonsense anyway?

kindness is strength