Valued Contributor

Re: Who has Acorn TV ,and do you like it?

@Drlinda  you are so lucky to be going to London and all the other spots! I have to admit I am so jealous! Do have fun, and come back and tell us about it!

Super Contributor

Songbird1, Agatha Raisin is one of my favorites.  The character has a dry sense of humor. 

Sometimes she comes across as a bit ditzy, but she is the first to find the killer in the end.

Respected Contributor

I love Acorn t.v. also have Britbox - so that I can watch my u.k. soaps! - love both of them - very worth the money.

Respected Contributor

I have both Acorn and Brit Box.  They have different offerings.  I like them both.  I watch both a lot.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't know if I had it or not (I was curious) so I told the Comcast thingy to go to Acorn TV and it did.....so I guess I have it.

I think I could almost tune into Mars.  I love TV and use it in various rooms for 'sound'.

I think there are a lot of there channels that are better though.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have it,  I love it.  Most of what I watch on tv is Brit Box and Acorn Tv.  

Regular Contributor

I do not have it but have watched all the seasons of A Place To Call Home.  I loved it! A very good period drama.  I just rented each season from my library as it was released. I am now waiting for the last season to come in.