Honored Contributor

Re: Who do you predict to win on DWTS Finale tonight?

I was afraid of a riot when Len was not pleased with Kel's free style dance, I think Len was quite uncomfortable. The audience was quite upset with him. 

Honored Contributor

Oddly, Carrie Ann was a no show on The Talk today, they said she was ill, maybe she just did not want to talk about the outcome of the show. Just my 2 cents.

Honored Contributor

As far as Free Style dances, I liked Ally's the best! 

Honored Contributor

I wish the judges had picked from the final two last night, too.  Kel would have won, and he definitely deserved it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I wish the judges had picked from the final two last night, too.  Kel would have won, and he definitely deserved it.

Maybe not, remember Len was not happy with his freestyle. 

Respected Contributor

I thought Ally should have won -- she had the most 10's all season I think.  Not surprised she was in bottom 2 in previous weeks and eliminated in the finale because I think her fan base is probably young and not the people who watch this show.

I would have picked Kel over Hannah but I thought they were both really good.  I am in the minority but Kel's freestyle wasn't my favorite (I was kind of with Len on that one).  I mean, he did a great job on it, but I would have liked a lot more variety in the routine.  A lot of people here didn't like Hannah and that seems more a personal dislike.  Overall, I thought her dancing was quite good.  Not that I would have picked her to win but she did make the final two so that was always a possibility.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the finale!   Grrrrr!  So mad!  I told DH ---- I do NOT want Hannah to win.  He did not want her to either.  I wanted Kel to win.  He should have.  I reall could not believe that Hannah won.  Out of the couples in the finale --- she definitely was NOT the best.  There was something really fishy about the outcome as far as I was concerned.  And putting that stuff about the Bachelor on there --- it was all a set up, I believe.  Her attitude was not great.  She had this big fake smile on most of the time but her eyes looked hard and steely, and not always so nice.  If Kel couldn't win, then I would have chosen Ali.  I don't know why I keep watching this dumb show because I get so disgusted with the outcome --- every darn time!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

No surpirse here- DWTS is taking a break in the Spring. Just like last year!  At least Hannah was a good dancer, just not the best.