Trusted Contributor

I remember it all right but not in a good way!

@Desertdi wrote:

The corporate folks who caused you to remember  Liberty Mutual

Trusted Contributor

Along with most of those mentioned here, I can't stand the one with the jello or gold fish on top of the truck and that awful nasal voice the woman singing has.  Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  I still don't know what they are selling cause I just cannot stand that voice!!!

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17   It's a rerun from some years ago. 

Thanks for the info. 😊  I watch little cable and network tv programming so I don't see a lot of commercials. If I remember correctly, I saw it while I was watching the NFL draft on the local network channel. 

@Maltichonmom17 

O/T-whose your NFL team ?

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt, I'm really not much of a pro football fan. I was really watching mostly to see who drafted Justin Fields. I was born and raised in the heart of Buckeye country, my daughter is an OSU alumni and our entire family are all proud members of Buckeye Nation. Go Bucks! 

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Spurt, I'm really not much of a pro football fan. I was really watching mostly to see who drafted Justin Fields. I was born and raised in the heart of Buckeye country, my daughter is an OSU alumni and our entire family are all proud members of Buckeye Nation. Go Bucks! 

@Maltichonmom17 

Im an NFL Washington Football Fan and we just LOVE your Buckeye, Chase Young!!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: Who Would Want A...

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 

Im an NFL Washington Football Fan and we just LOVE your Buckeye, Chase Young!!!! 

Aw yes, Chase Young! Fantastic athlete. OSU does a great job cultivating defensive players, offensive players too, for that matter. QSU quarterbacks can go either way in pro ball. 😬 Will be interesting to watch Justin Fields play for the Chicago Bears. My all time favorite Buckeye football player was #45, Archie Griffin. I  was raised in the Woody Hayes era, if that tells anything about my age. 😁

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 

Aw yes, Chase Young! Fantastic athlete. OSU does a great job cultivating defensive players, offensive players too, for that matter. QSU quarterbacks can go either way in pro ball. 😬 Will be interesting to watch Justin Fields play for the Chicago Bears. My all time favorite Buckeye football player was #45, Archie Griffin. I  was raised in the Woody Hayes era, if that tells anything about my age. 😁

@Maltichonmom17 

I remember Arhie and Woody (I must be old too--LOL) Chase was made a captain of the Washington defense even though he was just a rookie due to his leadership and work etchic....We will have to see what Justin can do in Chicago....

P.S. Labs and Goldens are my favorite dog breeds.... Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 

@Maltichonmom17 

I remember Arhie and Woody (I must be old too--LOL) Chase was made a captain of the Washington defense even though he was just a rookie due to his leadership and work etchic....We will have to see what Justin can do in Chicago....

P.S. Labs and Goldens are my favorite dog breeds.... Smiley Happy

Chase has a brilliant future ahead of him. I wish the same for Justin. He's very talented with a never say never attitude. I hope he also has a brilliant future. Will follow his progress in the NFL. You're right, time will tell. 

Yes, labs and goldens have my heart too. 🥰 That said, after my last beloved Lab passed, I did a 180° shift and my current fur baby is now a Maltese/Bichon mix. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlueFinch wrote:

@jannabelle1  Oh no, I just posted, then saw your post. I love that hood ornament one.

I do, too.  The song sticks in your head.......you got the brawn, I've got the brain, lets make lots of money LOL!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I would be happy if I never saw a Peloton ad again......come on, you got this.......I know it hurts............almost done........bye......see you next time........

Like in 5 minutes when the ad comes on again....

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!