Respected Contributor

Who Will Be The Final Three?

[ Edited ]

Who do you think the final three will be tonight (3/31/16) on American Idol?  I think either Dalton or MacKenzie will be going home.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Will Be The Final Three?

I agree. Mackenzie has his following from The Voice, that may play in his favor. I really liked Dalton in the beginning, but many of his weeks have been jsut so so. Last week he was terrific though!  It should be interesting to see how the final season plays out.

Honored Contributor

I agree that either Dalton or MacKenzie will go home.  I'll bet it's Dalton.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Is anybody watching?  So far the song choices have been really good.  I loved Trent singing Tennessee Whiskey.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Out of the final three, I'm pulling for Trent.  But I like Dalton too.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, it's all over but the shoutin'. I voted for Trent, such a special gift. My dad was from Mississippi, but I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

i am officially disappointed in the final three......

my #1 is out......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

Is anybody watching?  So far the song choices have been really good.  I loved Trent singing Tennessee Whiskey.

Yes @NickNack, Trent singing Tennessee Whiskey was my favorite of the night.  I never heard that song as I'm not much of a country music listener, but I fell in love with it as Trent sang.  

In my opinion, Trent just gets better and better.  I'm over LaPorsha.  Hoping Trent wins.

Respected Contributor

I'm a little surprised MacKenzie went home before Dalton (no disrespect to Dalton, as I like him).  Dalton seemed surprised, too. 

I've always thought the final two would be Trent and La'Porsha, and as much as I like La'Porsha, I've liked Trent more.  Trent winning second place will probably be better for him contract / committment-wise.  It seems like La'Porsha will be the final American Idol, but you never know.  I'll happy for both La'Porsha and Trent with whatever happens because both will have great opportunities ahead !  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Contributor

Whoa, wait -- what do you mean MacKenzie has his followers from the Voice?  Was he on that?  I missed something!!  Do tell!